The individual will be responsible for coordinating and designing internal processes relating to inside sales activities in EMEA, managing internal communications including regular team meetings and training activities to improve product and process knowledge. The individual is also responsible for maintaining accurate sales/pipeline dashboards on an EMEA level in Salesforce.com, including managing and maintaining team KPIs and providing reports as requested to the VP EMEA Sales. The Manager will also conduct Annual Performance Reviews with team members, approve or deny time-off requests and coordinate cover for public holidays.
The Inside Sales Manager will work to promote productivity and efficiency within the Inside Sales Team and act as a central point for communication and knowledge of the platforms and processes used as part of the day-to-day duties of Inside Sales Representatives. He/She will also act as the central point within the Inside Sales organisation for the VP EMEA Sales and Regional Sales Managers to relay strategy and direction, and will create plans to implement such direction on a practical basis as it applies to Inside Sales. The Inside Sales Manager will coordinate activities for the introduction of new products and pricelists both internally and externally, liaising closely with other departments such as Operations, Marketing, Technical Support and Product Management. Fluency in French is desirable for this role.
• Manage inbound & outbound sales activities within the assigned territories.
• Maintain lead and customer data/records including updating all activities, contacts and correspondence within Salesforce.com.
• Working in conjunction with the Country Manager, maintain an accurate, reliable and predictable opportunity pipeline/forecast.
• Develop strong professional relationships with Inside Sales team members and other internal customers.
• Develop strong professional relationships with clients and channel partners.
• Provide sales support to Country Managers and other team members while working towards an assigned/shared revenue target.
• Perform administrative duties like scheduling sales appointments and producing reports.
• Perform proactive, outbound sales activities such as; post sales customer follow-up and promotional campaigns to both existing customers, prospects and leads.
• Organize and run weekly sales meetings
• Proactively maintain product knowledge, outside of scheduled training
• Approve or deny Time-Off requests from Inside Sales Team members
• Approve or deny Expense claims from Inside Sales Team members
• Do regular coaching sessions with individual team members
• Fluency in French Language is desirable.
• Customer Success / SAAS experience a distinct advantage.
• Proven inside sales experience within the high-tech industry;
• Computing/network product knowledge is a plus.
• Proven record of quota obtainment.
• Experience working within a Sales Channel such as; resellers, VARs, VADs, integrators, consultants, etc.
• Excellent customer service, organizational, and negotiating skills.
• Detail oriented with good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Salesforce.com.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player on complex tasks while meeting deadlines.
• Confident, energetic and organized.
• Less than 5% travel required.